Thursday, May 19, 2011

Moving Forward

The planets aligned just right and on my one free day over the past two weeks, the shell I ordered for the truck arrived. Toppers and More were great and agreed to install it today. Then, I get the call that the foam mattress I had made for the back was ready as well. Booya.

It took no time to install the platform and drawer system I had built over the past few weeks.





Yes, those drawer pulls really are a Campy High Flange Hub (cut in half) and a Nuovo Record Rear Derailleur. The drawer stop is a Guerciotti pantographed shift lever. Tullio would have approved, I'm sure.

I'll be installing a dual battery system to run a fridge in the next few weeks. Then it's off to Utah for some bike trips and some equipment testing.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment