Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dreaming and Scheming


As I sit here, full after a huge Christmas dinner, it's 8 degrees out and the ground is covered in 30+ inches of snow. My thoughts turn to possible 2011 trips and adventures, at least one of which will be in what I consider one of, if not the most beautiful places in America -- southern Utah. I have visited a few times in recent years, not even scratching the surface of all that is there.

The trip will most certainly include two wheel travel but may also include the 4 wheel type as well. This trip report provides just a sample of what I have seen there.

Happy holidays all. May 2011 bring you much happiness and joy.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. THAT looks like an awesome trip, even if it's only a portion of what was shown! I had no idea southern Utah was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete