Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Bike version of The E-Camper

As my readers know, I recently had my Honda Element converted to this:

Now, I find that Target, of all places, is carrying a bike trailer called the Kamp-Rite Midget Bushtrekka that has similar characteristics. It's not light (56 pounds) or cheap ($850) but it is a very cool concept.


The company is based in Australia and also makes a single wheel trailer/camper that fits in a backpack called the TrailRat.

There's a whole crazy world out there, for sure,

Cheers



3 comments:

  1. I've got $900. Will it fit enough Adventure Cycling maps to reach Florida by October?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 56 lbs doesn't seem too bad after pulling 100+ in a Burley for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that is a cool rig!!!

    Peace, Joboo

    ReplyDelete